Who Is Currently Hiring in Las Vegas?


Jobs Hiring in Las Vegas | Las Vegas Jobs

You want to find jobs hiring in North Las Vegas and the surrounding area, but you don’t know where to start. Some companies post listings on job boards, while others focus mostly on referrals. Thankfully, PrideStaff Las Vegas has you covered. As experts in the local job market, we know exactly which companies are hiring, and… Read more »

4 Must-Do Tips to Find a Job in Las Vegas ASAP


Jobs Hiring in Las Vegas | Las Vegas Casino Jobs

You’re searching for jobs in Las Vegas, and you need to find one now. Whether you’re currently unemployed or seriously eager to quit the job you currently have, you’re hoping to be hired as quickly as possible. The unemployment rate in Las Vegas was a sky-high 16.4%, as of July 2020, so you’re facing plenty… Read more »

A Look at the Common Challenges of Startup Companies, and How to Overcome Them!


PrideStaff Las Vegas

Making the leap to entrepreneur is a huge one, so congratulations! Launching a startup is simultaneously exciting and terrifying, but you did it. Most people never have the courage to take this step, so you should be really proud of yourself. As a top Las Vegas recruiting agency, PrideStaff Las Vegas understands how hard it is… Read more »

Looking for a New Job? Make Sure You’re a Good Fit With the Company Culture


If you’re searching for employment in the City of Las Vegas, you need to examine more than just the words in a job description. A job might seem like a dream come true on paper, but exactly the opposite when the work environment is factored in. Employers also realize the importance of cultural fit. With… Read more »

Do You Love Your Job?


Not many people can claim to love something that they do day in and day out. In fact, Forbes reports on a poll by Harris that finds that 40 percent of employees would leave corporate America if they could do something more creative. But that leaves 60 percent who would not. What drives job satisfaction?… Read more »

Text and Email Etiquette When Applying for a Job


Gone are the days when a job application must be submitted on the best bond paper and sent via snail mail. A recent survey by SuccessFactors revealed that 51 percent of hiring managers and executives use texting and social media during the recruitment process. Each communication medium, however, has certain etiquette, and a level of… Read more »